NifSkope/Export texture template
- Click the shape that you want to export the template for as described in the Change Texture article.
- This time right-click the NiTriShape or NiTriStrips block that was highlighted. A list of "spells" available from this block will appear.
- Choose Texture > Export Template
- In the window that appears, click the File button and choose a location to save your template image.
- The default options should be fine most of the time, but you can change them to make a bigger or smaller image, to set whether uv's that go over the edge appear on the other edge, or which set of UVs to export if the shape uses more than one.
- Click OK.