- Read the documentation
- This is a pre-alpha test build, it is not intended for production work, for testing purposes only
- Using unsupported features, will crash the scripts.
- No additional dependencies requirements, self contained
- Skyrim partially supported
To learn more about the porting strategy, refer to Blender 2.5+ Development Process - FAQ
Current Milestone Dev Tracked Issues - Github Open Developer Issues
Overall Roadmap - Blender Road-map
Read the User Documentation for correct usage, supported features.
- Read the sections above : i.e disclaimer and documentation before downloading, any questions asked that show you didn't will not be answered
- Read changelog below
- Experimental Builds
- Don't forget to register the addon after installation
- First tutorial on how to use the new scripts - Refer to documentation:
- Scripts should import and export any Oblivion simple static mesh with a uv mapped texture
- Additional material properties support (alpha, specular, stencil, wire).
- Add support for NiTexturingProperty (diffuse, bump, and glow).
- Fix issue with material texture blend type importing (reported and fix contributed by mgm101).
- Added experimental vertex color support.
- Extensive work on the testing framework:
- Tests created based on new features.
- Re-organised tests into per feature, generated test nifs.
- Inheritance based checks now functioning.
- Collision support:
- Basic BhkShapes Cube, Sphere, Cylinder.
- Convex Vertex, NiPacked, NiTriStrips Shapes.
- Bound Box support.
- Subsystem separation (collision, armature, material, texture).
- Bundle pyffi with scripts.
- Distribute zip that can be used with Blender’s built-in installer.
- Documentation vastly improved.
- BSEffectShaderProperty Partially supported.
Gerenal troubleshooting - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4098