- no, this does not support Skyrim
- yes, this is for the new blender (2.60a to be precise)
- for testing purposes only, and has only minimal functionality - NiTriShape, NiMaterialProperty, and NiTexturingProperty - anything else that works is dumb luck; so don't yet trash your blender 2.49b; to learn more about the porting strategy, refer to http://niftools.sourceforge.net/doc/ble ... g-strategy
- don't forget to register the addon after installation: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/doc/ble ... -the-addon
- a first tutorial on how to use the new scripts should follow soon: for now suffice to say that the scripts should import and export any simple static mesh with a uv mapped texture
pyffi-py3k-2.2.0-beta1: https://github.com/downloads/amorilia/p ... indows.exe (install first)
- Initial port to Blender 2.60a:
- geometry (NiTriShape)
- materials NiMaterialProperty)
- uv textures (NiTexturingProperty)
- Upgraded to sphinx to generate documentation.
- Upgraded to nose for testing.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=77 ... unc=browse